So, you were kicked due to an unexpected disconnection error and don’t know how to resolve it?
This Roblox error code 268 occurs in Xbox One and Windows. And the simple way to solve the error is by uninstalling the cheat engine / exploit software.
What is Error Code 268 on Roblox?
Buckle up as in this post, and you will know the five easy solutions to fix error code 268 on Roblox.
So, let’s get started.
Also, check our separate post for fixing ROBLOX Error Code 103.
Why do I see Error Code 268 on Roblox?
The Roblox platform needs a specific port forwarding process for you to play games on that particular server. For the faulty port forwarding process, you will notice an error message displaying, You have been kicked due to unexpected client behavior, Please try again later (error code 268 Roblox).
Roblox error 268 may take place due to the following reasons:
Third-party Interference: Third-party software like antiviruses or Vpn can easily create problems with the Roblox servers, and as a result, you will frequently face this error. The best solution, in this case, is to uninstall any third-party software.
Corrupted Game Files: It is effortless to fix corrupted Roblox files on PC, but the main problem will be for Xbox one., The error displays due to a file integrity issue in Xbox One.
Interfering cheat engine: If you recently tried to hack or tried to use a cheat engine for Roblox, then the chances are that your game got bricked after updating Roblox. It is one of the main reasons for such errors.
Server Problems: If the servers are down for some reason, then the best solution is to wait until the maintenance period is over.
Though there isn’t any concrete solution to this problem, I have concluded that uninstalling firewalls and antivirus do the trick after tremendous research. And here’s the easiest fix for Roblox error code 277.
How to Fix Roblox Error 268 on Windows
Roblox error 268 fix is easy enough if you follow the steps mentioned here accurately. It will be wise enough to follow the methods discussed sequentially. Also, check our separate post for fixing ROBLOX Error Code 6.
Here are the steps to fix the Roblox error 268:
1. Use the UWP Roblox App
UWP is the universal Roblox Flash Player which can be used instead of playing from the browser.
You can download it from Chrome. Or, you can download Roblox us. The Roblox Flash Player is updated to its latest version. So, you won’t face any errors like the ROBLOX error code 610, ROBLOX error code 260, ROBLOX error code 279, etc.
But if you want to download Roblox from their official server, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Roblox’s page and log in to your account.
- Go to the games section and play any game.
- Auto-download will start as soon as you launch any game.
2. Uninstall Antivirus from Windows
According to some affected users, this problem is caused by various anti-virus interference that’s preventing your user-end device from communicating with the Roblox servers, which ultimately forces the servers to kick you from the game and display the 268 error code. Quickly fix ROBLOX Error Code 517 on Desktop.
3rd party Antiviruses on Windows 10 like Kaspersky show problems with Roblox. If this scenario is applicable, you have to disable all-time protection.
Most security software allows disabling all-time protection directly via the tray-bar icon.
- Select the Antivirus Icon From The System Tray and choose Disable.
- Open the Run dialog box and type windows defender within the text box and press Enter.
- Click on the Virus & threat protection tab.
- Press Manage settings hyperlink under Virus & Threat protection settings.
- Disable the toggle related to Firewall & Network protection.
3. Clear DNS resolver Cache
If you are facing Authorization Error in ROBLOX then, here is how you can fix ROBLOX error code 524.
This step is for Windows users only. Follow the steps below to refresh the DNS cache:
- Run Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Type ipconfig/ flushdns and press Enter
- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
- Go to Control panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings > Internet Protocol Version 4 and type the following preferred DNS:
Preferred DNS server: 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
Try Restarting your PC.
4. Delete Personal Settings from Internet Options
Always delete cache and cookies on a monthly basis. This will help you avoid error codes like these.
Here’s a fast way to delete the privacy settings from Internet Options:
- Press the Win key + R to open up a Run panel. Next, type inetcpl.cpl inside the text box and press Enter to open up the net Options menu.
- Choose the Advanced tab. Next, click on the push button (under Reset Internet Explorer Settings).
- Put a checkmark in the box that says to delete personal settings.
- Launch Roblox all over again and see if the matter resolves.
Quickly fix Roblox not loading issues on any device.
5. Uninstall Roblox
If the app shutdowns automatically, uninstall the files, and without downloading the app again, try logging in to the website with Chrome Browser.
But make sure to follow the above steps first to continue this step. Check out our separate post on how to delete Roblox account permanently.
6. Try Playing From Server
If the application is showing problems, go to google chrome and visit the Roblox page. Login to your account and play from the servers instead.
NB: Roblox doesn’t allow access to the servers directly after the latest update. In that case, Download the latest version of the game and run the software as an administrator. Check out our separate post on how to reset Roblox password.
Question: How do I fix the client’s error on Roblox?
Answer: Here are the steps to fix client error on Roblox:
- Clear DNS Cache
- Migrate to UWP Roblox App
- Delete Personal Settings from Internet Options
- Wait if the server fixes by itself.
- Check Wireless Connection
- Configure Your Firewall
Question: What happens when you get kicked out of Roblox?
Answer: In many cases, affected players will have to exit the Roblox Game, and they will be unable to play the game unless they rejoin the server.
Question: What to do if Roblox keeps kicking you out of the app?
Answer: Rejoin the server again. If this is frequently occurring, then go to Roblox Support and Help page to report your issue.
Error code 268 on Roblox as Disconnection On Remote System Stats is an error that doesn’t have any reliable fix if it is under maintenance. It indeed is an HTTP server issue. If you have got any programs installed, you have to try killing them in the task manager and see if your problem fixes.