RGB fusion app is one of the most popular software for PC light changing and customizing. But several problems can occur in the software that becomes an issue for you that can happen during typical usage or in games.
I can assure you that the software issues are easy to resolve. You can fix your problems by simply updating the hardware compatibility or other manageable solutions, which I shall give you.
Why is RGB fusion not working?
Keep reading, As I will guide you to learn everything about the RGB Fusion software issues and provide you the 100% easy solutions for them.
Also, Download RGB Fusion to customize your PC’s motherboards, graphics card, LED strips, casings, and other peripherals in one click.
Most Common RGB Fusion 2.0 Problems
There are many reasons your problem can occur. Usually, the software does not work properly because of one or two issues that block the software processes. As a result, the software shows different problems and detection errors while running.
Here are some of the problems you can face while running the software-
LED lighting gets stuck
The LED lighting can sometimes get stuck because of some setting error. If your software is getting stuck while changing color, then it is the default color. This problem can arise because of not refreshing the BIOS settings.
Also, check out our separate post on how to fix Logitech G Hub not working.
You can try the BIOS settings and fix this issue altogether. Changing the settings will fix the problem of having the default color. It will help you refresh the software and end the error.
RGB fusion doesn’t detect gigabyte graphics cards
Your software can sometimes not detect the GPU because of software issues. Make sure that your GPU is from gigabyte and download the compatible software.
If your GPU does not support the software you have installed, then it will not work correctly. So, downloading the correct software for your hardware can help you detect the GPU and fix the problem you have smoothly.
RGB Fusion app does not open
Many contradictory apps can hamper the smooth processes of your software. You can quickly fix this problem by uninstalling or stopping the software. The software uses the same systems from Windows that can hamper the software execution.
Here’s a quick fix to origin won’t open on Windows.
If your hardware is not compatible with the software, then it will not work or open too. So, make sure you have the right compatible hardware for your software.
Gskill Trident Z series RGB rams face a problem
Your software can sometimes have problems syncing with the Z-series Gskill trident rams. This problem happens because the software is corrupt. If your RGB fusion is evil or not up to date, the software will not open properly.
Check if you have the latest version of the fusion app and if it has the right files. Then the software will open properly. Other problems like not having the correct version of the software or having corrupted files can be the case.
Overclocked RAM does not run at its Full Speed
Sometimes your overclocked PC can not have the best of your RAM because of the software causing it to slow down. If your PC is not tweaking appropriately, RGB fusion can be the cause.
Here is a quick guide on how to overclock DDR4 RAM.
If you end the RGB Fusion app from your task manager, this problem will not occur anymore. The software can take up memory usage to make your PC slow. So, remove the task when you do not need it anymore.
Fix Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 Not Working
Here are the steps to fix RGB Fusion 2.0 not working:
1. Check Hardware Compatibility
The software will not work if you have the wrong hardware connected to your PC. ICue manages and customizes your hardware, but if your hardware does not support the software, you can not use the app properly, and it may lead to the software having issues working.
Also, check out our separate post if your Corsair iCUE is not working.
So, check your hardware compatibility before using the software. Here is a list of compatible hardware with the app-
- Aorus X299
- Aorus Z270x
- Aorus H270
- Aorus Gaming B8
- Aorus B250
- Aorus AX370
- Aorus AB350
2. Graphics card-
- RTX 2080 series
- RTX 2070 series
- GTX 1080 series
- GTX 1070 series
- RX 500 series.
- The Aorus RGB memory 3200hz is compatible with RGB fusion.
- Aorus K9
- Aorus K7
- Aorus M5
- Aorus M3
- Gigabyte XC700w
- Gigabyte XC300w
2. Uninstall Aura Sync, iCUE, and Riot Vanguard
Many contradictory apps like Aura Sync, ICUE, and Riot vanguard can hamper your software’s smooth processes. You can quickly fix this problem by uninstalling or stopping the software. The software uses the same systems from Windows that can hamper the software execution.
Here are the steps to uninstall the contradictory app-
- Press Windows + X keys and in the menu shown, select Apps & Features,
- Click the app, and then click on the Uninstall button.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to Uninstall the app.
- Check if there are any other conflicting applications.
- Restart your system and check if the software is working fine.
How to stop RGB fusion from controlling RAM
Detecting the RAM of your PC can be problematic for the software sometimes. This issue can occur if you do not have the correct version of the software installed. Many contradictory apps or files can also be the case for this error. Also, check out our separate post on how to fix MSI Dragon Center not working.
Here are the steps to stop RGB Fusion from controlling RAM:
- Open the directory where you have installed RGB fusion.
- Delete the files Spddupm and SPD_Dump. They cause conflicts between RGB fusion and Trident Z Lighting Control.
- Install the latest Trident Z Lighting Control app
- Check if you can sync the RGB lighting of the RAM.
How to Fix RGB Fusion 2.0 Not Detecting GPU
Your GPU can have detecting issues with the software because of some settings or contradictions. You can quickly change some events to fix your problem. Here are the steps to fix RGB fusion not detecting GPU:
- Uninstall Geforce Experience.
- Change the settings to default from the Nvidia control panel.
- Search your graphics card’s model number on google.
- Open the official website results to find the video card’s compatibility.
- Install the software that is on the official website or the Box of your graphics card.
- Run the software RGB fusion or RGB fusion 2.0.
- See if it tweaks the settings as your wish to control your GPU’s RGB lighting.
Here’s how you can monitor CPU GPU temperature.
How to Fix Gigabyte RGB Fusion Not Changing Colors
Your software can have issues changing the color of your hardware. It can stick to the default color because of software issues. Refreshing the app from the BIOS setting can help you resolve the issue.
Here are the steps to fix Gigabyte RGB Fusion not changing colors:
- Restart the computer
- Press F2 or Del to enter BIOS.
- Open the Peripherals tab and open RGB fusion.
- Disable RGB fusion.
- Click on the save setting and exit.
- Do the same thing and enable the RGB fusion from BIOS.
- Save the settings and exit.
- Open the RGB fusion app on your computer as an administrator.
- Check if the lighting is changing color for different effects.
Fix RGB fusion interfering with RAM overclocking
Your software can take up the memory of your PC to prevent overclocking properly. Ending the task and running the PC can help you resolve this problem. Here is how you can complete the software and stop it from interfering with overclocking:
- Open the Peripherals tab and click RGB fusion.
- Turn off the RGB fusion software.
- Open the Power tab
- Check your BIOS.
- Turn on ErP to prevent RGB lighting when the PC is off.
- Save the settings
- Unplug your PC from the power source
- Plug it again so that the function of ERP can work properly.
Question: Is the RGB Fusion software free from malware?
Answer: RGB Fusion is safe and secure from malware. You will find no issue regarding malware and other errors. Freely use the software without any hesitation.
RGB Fusion is an excellent app to use, but sometimes it causes many problems that can be irritating to bear. The issues are not very big, and all of them are solvable on your own.
You can easily make the issues of your software go away and have a clean performance. The solutions I gave are very elementary, and you can do it quickly.
These problems can sometimes kill your runtime mood, but I can assure you that you can quickly get rid of the problem you face with the software if you follow the steps.