How to Merge Microsoft Accounts
Want to merge more than one Microsoft accounts?
You can do it easily, because:
In this post, I will be showing you how to Merge two or more Microsoft accounts.
So, let’s get started.
Why to merge Microsoft accounts?
You might need to merge you microsoft accounts for the following reasons:
- If an organization acquires another organization, then it is necessary to merge accounts to avoid any conflicts.
- If you are using a business account or a personal Microsoft account, then you might need to merge accounts to use it as a single account.
There may be other reasons as well but, these are the main reasons people try to merge Microsoft accounts.
Now, let’s get to know how to merge Two Microsoft accounts.
Can I Merge Two Microsoft Accounts?
Yes, You can Merge two Microsoft account easily by following the steps i have discussed in this post.
I know you have visited a lot of websites to find out how to merge Microsoft accounts.
But your hard work ended up in vain.
It’s true that in general, Microsoft doesn’t provide any manual way to merge two accounts.
You can use two Microsoft accounts side by side.
I know it’s really painful.
But here’s the trick.
You can merge two Microsoft accounts by using the simple methods I am going to provide in the next section.
So, let’s begin.
Methods to merge Two Microsoft accounts
You might ask:
How to merge two microsoft account?
You can use the following two methods to merge two Microsoft accounts:
- Merging PST files
- Using Skype
I have described these methods below:
Merge Microsoft Accounts by Merging PST files
Follow the steps carefully as this step is a bit tricky.
But, feel lucky because:
You can easily merge two Microsoft accounts with this method.
So, here are the steps to merge microsoft accounts by merging the PST files:
- First of all you need to configure your Microsoft accounts with MS Outlook.
- Then, you have to export Outlook mailboxes to PST using manual methods.
- Once both PST files are saved, Download and install Kernel Merge PST tool.
- Open the tool and click Add files to select the specific PST files.
- Select Merge and choose the folders you want to merge.
- Now, set specific filters to your PST files as your requirements and save the progress then click merge.
- Let the process to be finished.
- Open Outlook to see whether your accounts are merged or not.
Merge Microsoft Accounts using Skype
Skype can merge your accounts if you have a Microsoft account like MSN Messenger, Hotmail, or Outlook.
Here are the steps to merge microsoft accounts using skype:
- Click Microsoft account by opening your Skype Account.
- Sign in by entering your Microsoft user name and password.
- Click your main Skype account and sign in.
- A notification will pop up from skype letting you know that from now on, you'll need to use your Microsoft user name.
- Click OK to merge your Microsoft accounts.
- Adjust the sound, video settings, microphone etc. and click Continue.
- Now, you are done and your Microsoft accounts are merged.
Merging Two Microsoft accounts isn’t for random people.
Only professional users or for business purposes, you can Merge your Microsoft accounts.
The two simple methods I provided are really effective.